Wednesday, 30 April 2014

OOTD: New Clothes!







Riding Pants - American Apparel, Top & Shirt - Topshop, Shoes - Volley, Sunglasses - Tesco


Hello everyone! It was my eighteenth birthday on Friday and I have a few new items of clothing that I'm very excited about. My friends and I went to London for the day on Thursday (for my b'day) and whilst I was there, I couldn't resist popping into American Apparel. There is an AA near me, but the Oxford Street store is much bigger! I have to say, I wasn't expecting AA to munch its way through my funds quite as much, but I don't regret my purchases. I love these riding pants because they're comfortable and so versatile - you can wear them like leggings but they look fab with a crop top and heels for a night out too :D I adore the panneling on the inner knee and the ribbed material. Also, they're the perfect length for me which is a huge bonus (I'm 5ft 8 and a half). I also bought a simple raglan top as raglan is my favorite sleeve type! I wore this casual outfit to school today... it's weird to be jacket-less, but it's a nice change too. A checked shirt is such an essential and this (b'day) one is so cool, thank you nan and grandad! My shoes are new too, I got them from TK Maxx with my birthday money and they were a complete bargain - £19.99! I was planning to get some Superga trainers, but I thought these Volley ones were just as nice and much more reasonable price-wise. I'm trying to save for my (ridiculously expensive) university accommodation for later this year - it's proving to be difficult, but I'm making some progress :) 

I have lots of photos from my London day-trip and plenty of funny stories from the outing... that post will be up soon! Hope you're all well, 

Jane 
x

7 comments:

  1. The riding pants make your legs look amazing! Really cute outfit xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The riding pants are so cool, they don't look too over the top but just subtle enough jodphur esque. I love the shirt too, I feel your American Apparel pain, everything is so pretty, but I guess the price is justified through their no sweat shop policies.
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the riding pants and your outfit. Will you check out my recent collective haul?

    http://kirstywinter.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/april-haul-zara-lush-jack-wills-benefit.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those jeans. LOVE them.
    Mishmsxo
    http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your plaid shirt!
    Really great photos.
    Love it if you would check out www.styleincali.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flannel is amazing. I want it haha

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday! :-) Love the pants! They do look comfortable, plus, can be paired with almost anything.

    anotherdaytowander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete