Monday, 21 April 2014

Lazy Mornings






It's the holiday. I wake up at around ten, put my dressing gown and slippers on, go downstairs and make a cup of tea... and then get back into bed. By this time, my little cat has joined me, jumped onto my bed and found a comfy spot. I grab my laptop and begin to watch and re-watch my favorite YouTubers with my comforting warm mug of tea in my hands and the sounds of lawnmowers, trains, planes and birds filtering in through the open window. I have to admit, I could spend hours and hours doing this, just lazing around in my fluffy duvet... ohh the luxuries of the holiday. I don't feel guilty for indulging in this slow, restful morning routine, although it does have its drawbacks (e.g. preventing me from starting revision early). But let's not taint this post with negativity, there's so much of that around already. These mornings are a million miles from my usual mad rush before sixth form - they are one of my favorite aspects of free time. 

Jane 
x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and lovely post, so different and clever! I love your descriptions and agree with you down to a tee!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete