Wednesday, 15 January 2014

OOTD


Top - BDG, Leggings - Zara, Cardigan & Boots - Asos


Hi! How are you all doing? I have mocks this week so I'm in that weird limbo between school and no school... study leave confuses me on all sorts of levels - getting up at different times everyday depending on exams, wondering exactly how much revision you are supposed to do for mocks, and questioning if you should feel guilty for spending most of the week re-watching Sherlock... Anyway, I love this simple henley from BDG, it's so comfortable and easy to chuck on over pretty much anything. It was a massive bargain too (in the Urban Outfitters sale) at £5, I couldn't resist ;) After spending quite a hefty amount of money during the Christmas period, I have been resisting giving into retail therapy for the past couple of weeks, until I saw another pair of shoes I'm want... good thing I'm working this weekend! This was just an outfit for lounging around at home, hence the lack of a coat! It's so chilly at the moment, I seem to live in my dressing gown and slippers. 


Hope you're all doing well,

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

2 comments:

  1. Jane you're so sweet…and pretty! I'm taking my mocks currently too it sucks:( x

    http://sydneycassidy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Good luck with your exams :) x

      Delete