Thursday, 2 January 2014

Instagram Snaps #6

Loz and me living it up at a party | Pretty sunset | The Jewellery Quarter | Loving my Cath Kidston mug | Christmas Corner of my room | Snap of Brum from the canals 


Hello! Sorry that some of these photos are kind of old... I'm ashamed to say that the last time I did an Instagram post was in October (hence the unopened advent calendar etc). I love the photo I took of the Birmingham during a canal walk - the canals baffle me because they're so hidden! They take up quite a lot of land and yet many people don't even realise they exist. It's a shame really, they used to be such a central, significant part of the Birmingham (and the whole country), trade and transport. 

I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the new year. My good friend Lisha turned 18 yesterday and so on NYE we went to a huge event with food and music and tons of dancing... we had a blast :D 

Happy New Year!

Jane 
x

2 comments:

  1. nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete