Sunday, 29 December 2013

OOTD


Jeans - Topshop, Jumper - Forever 21, Coat - Cornwall, Boots - Asos


Howdy! Today has been good, I met my baby cousin for the first time and she's beautiful. Today is also a very cold day! This jumper was a Christmas present from my parents and it goes so well with plain black leggings or skinny jeans. Some people don't think much of Forever 21, but I've found some real gems there lately - for great prices too! As the shop is so big, you have to know where to look, but there definitely are plenty of bargains to be had there. As there is such a chill in the air, I wore my proper coat today that is cosy without being bulky, and I love the biker shape - what more do you want from a coat?! ;)

 I have sooo much coursework to do this week, along with revision for my mocks which are coming up very soon. I was saying to my mom earlier that I enjoy the days after Christmas more than Christmas day itself. Boxing day is lovely because you have all your new stuff to admire and we usually go for a walk and then to a country pub. Oh and there's all the scraps of food and chocolate to get eating too! I'll have to knuckle down and get some work done tomorrow though... procrastination is never the right choice in the end! 

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

3 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations to your family for your new cousin! Cute!
    I love your coat :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! Amazing look :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look amazing, as always Janey! :D xx

    ReplyDelete