Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Decorations







Merry Christmas Eve Eve! I used to find that joke so hilarious when I was little... clearly I didn't realise that everybody else in the world was in on the joke too. The house looks lovely and festive right now. My parents are fans of the old fashions warm lights and bright glass baubles, rather than the neon LED lights and themed tree look. I think our tree looks so cheerful and cosy. My dad is 50 on Christmas Day (sorry for making that public dad!), and we're having a bit of a party in the evening. We've gone slightly overboard on the fairy lights this year (I didn't photograph them all), but I think you need some excess for a Christmas/birthday party ;) I have to admit that for the past couple of years, I've been lacking in the Christmas spirit department, maybe it's a sign of growing up. The whole month of December was full of excitement when I was younger. Having said that, by tomorrow evening I'm sure I'll be feeling very festive! 

How do you get into the Christmas spirit?! 

Jane 
x

4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas post Janey! The lights look beauts, And so i see cinnamon sticks on your mantel piece? Love them-Very festive! :D You say you're not in the spirit of things, but your house looks really festive! Have a fab Christmas, lots of love!
    ~Emily xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! The house defo does looks very festive :D Gotta love cinnamon sticks haha! Thank you, you too - hope all your Christmas dreams come true :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I seriously LIVE for fairy lights haha Lovely snaps :)

    Maria Pol | mariapoool.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah your home looks so beautiful :) Your tree is so nice. Merry Christmas!
    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete