Thursday, 28 November 2013

OOTD

Trouser & Jumper - Topshop, Boots - Asos


Hi! It's been a while... but I'm back :D I've been sooo busy lately with UCAS applications and balancing four A2 levels and my job etc etc etc. I have a mountain of coursework to plough through on top of my drama exam which is in two weeks! I don't want to sound like I'm moaning though... it was my choice to carry on with four subjects, and I do love school - I'll definitely miss it! 

My bank account has been fairly decent lately what with me having a new job, and although part of me wishes I was a good saver... the other part ADORES shopping!! I haven't been going too crazy though, I'm aware that I need to get buying Christmas presents ;) The bright pink jumper and clompy boots are new buys however. It's been hard to take the boots off - they go with so much and keep my feet toasty. The only downside to them is that they squeak like crazy! I feel slightly self conscious when strolling through almost empty corridors at school because the squeak of my shoes echoes of the walls, causing suspicious teachers and students to give me accusing looks. I love the boots though so it's worth it. I've actually developed a bit of a boot addiction over the past year or two... I have a thing about not wearing converse in the winter - I like to go for a nice sensible boot ;) 

I'm aiming to manage my time better and blog much more! Hope you're all doing well, 

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles

4 comments:

  1. In love with the boots :O

    Maria Pol | mariapoool.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love your coat! I'm doing the same thing with UCAS applications at the moment, so long and time consuming! good luck with everything x

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, good luck with A Levels and the applications! What unis are you planning to apply for?

    I love the boots, the squeak could be seen as quirky ;)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that jacket!! So sleek with a slight hint of edginess!

    xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    P.S.--I would love it if you could follow me on Twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete