Friday, 1 November 2013

November 1st





Happy November! October (believe it or not) is behind us, and to welcome a new month, my good friend Laura and I went for a walk in the park. When I was little, I didn't understand why people loved Autumn. To me, the season just held connotations of short, dark days, windy weather, and going back to stressful school. I'm happy to say that I like it a lot better now, which is probably down to how I enjoy school much more and maybe also down to my love of clothes... Autumn and Winter fashion is the best ;) 





I can't say I'm a huge fan of the dark evenings though - it feels like night time as soon as I get home from school! I suppose it's good in the sense that it forces me to get up earlier and make the most of the light. My new winter coat made an appearance today, I love it. As it's such a classic design, I can wear it until it falls apart without worrying about trends. Laura's parka came in handy today however because she was able to protect her lovely locks with the big cosy hood! 






What did you all get up to for Halloween yesterday? I had a wild night in eating sweets and watching brand new Big Bang Theory. I've never made a big deal of Halloween, although I did throw a spooky party when I was about ten. My parents allowed me to cover the house in fake cobwebs and freak out my little pals outs with scary games... but that was the peak of my Halloween festivities unfortunately! Bonfire night is coming up very soon and my family and I are using it as an excuse to have a bit of a feast. Slurping hot soup whilst watching the neighbour's fireworks sounds fun to me :) 

I'm off now to flip my calendar over to November and to try and get some coursework done.

Happy November!

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

10 comments:

  1. lovely pics!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. autumn is my favourite season, mainly because of the fashion haha..! absolutely love your black coat :-)

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots - they're gorgeous! I honestly can't believe that it's November already, I love autumn so much & it's passing too quickly! Lovely post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coat! Cute boots too :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your boots! I hate that it feels so dark all the time, that definitely is the worst part about it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful snaps!!!

    Maria Pol | mariapoool.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those boots! I like going on walks like this, I'm going to try and go on one this weekend x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos, cute coat

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love everything!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babe you look fab & I love this location, the leaves look so pretty. :) x

    ReplyDelete