Monday, 21 October 2013

OOTD

Jacket - Asos, Jeans - Topshop, Top - TK Maxx, Boots - Next


We've had sooo much rain lately! I quite like rain now and again, it's cosy, but constant downpour is just too much. I still haven't worn my new winter coat because although it's wet, it's actually fairly mild for mid-October... right, that's enough about the weather! The washing machine is currently malfunctioning (along with the dishwasher and the fridge), and my favourite black skinnies are trapped, so today I had to get my pale pink jeans out from the back of the drawer. I've been loving simple, comfy sweatshirts lately along with my new denim jacket - I'd been wanting one for a while and found this one on Asos reduced to £13.50! Such a bargain, especially seeing as I've been wearing it non-stop :) I definitely recommend Asos, they have loads of sales and delivery is free! 

This is rather off topic, but I broke my toe on Saturday by misjudging the door frame and stubbing it very violently. I've strapped it to the adjacent toe and I'm going to just let it heal naturally - it's hardly like I could get a tiny cast on it! It's the first bone I've ever broken in my seventeen years, so I think I've been pretty lucky :)

Hope you're all having a great Monday,

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

3 comments:

  1. I have been in love with these boots, since the day you first posted them! They are amazing, like the post!!
    Oh, and get well soon!!

    Maria Pol | mariapoool.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I just started to follow you on Bloglovin', do you want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana

    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete