Friday, 18 October 2013

Instagram Snaps #5 (and a ramble)

Reading The Sunday Times Style magazine in bed with a cuppa tea | Leicester | Cheeky slefie! | My munchkin | Delicious hot chocolate made by my momma | Pile of books on my bedside table

Hello! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I need to establish a proper blogging routine again! Life has been busy with school and university open days and personal statements and my new job (YAY) and whatever else. I have post ideas in mind and I've bought a few new clothing pieces lately, so new outfit of the days will be coming soon :) 

This is a bit random,  but I thought I'd share it with you guys anyway... every year I say to myself that I won't procrastinate any more, but of course, I always slip into the habit of pushing school work back until the last minute. But yesterday, after my teacher asked me to have my coursework finished and typed up by Monday, I just got it done. Granted it took me a while, but now it's not hanging over me and I won't have to add it to my list of work to do on Sunday. As Charles Dickens said, "Never do tomorrow what can be done today. Procrastination is the thief of time." Very wise Charles, very wise. 

Hope you're all doing well,

Jane 
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snaps! I would like a hot chocolate now :3

    Maria Pol | mariapoool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete