Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Another OOTD

Trousers - River Island, Top - TK Maxx, Jacket & Boots - Asos, Snood - Accessorize


(I kind of tripped over in the last photo and thought I'd keep it to add a touch of comedy to this post)

As if it's almost November! I'd been telling everyone how mild I thought it was for late October, but there's a definite chill in the air now - I even got my big winter coat out yesterday! I'm in the mood for jumper buying... and just buying in general actually, I can't wait till I get paid! I recently rediscovered my Chelsea boots after not wearing them for months. I'm slightly obsessed with ankle boots for this time of year. I also got my black skinnies back yay! They were trapped in our broken washing machine for over a week but luckily they survived. Unfortunately however, my burgundy jeans haven't coped so well and the leather-look coating is peeling off :( Oh well. Although it's half term this week, it doesn't feel like it seeing as I have so much work to do. I have a ton of coursework this year and I want to get the bulk of it done before Christmas... procrastination isn't an option with university applications to do on top of everything else! 

How is your week going?

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles

10 comments:

  1. Love your snood, and the ombre effect on the jacket is just gorgeous!
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom doesn't understand the ombre at all... she's just not down with the trends ;) x

      Delete
  2. Your boots are gorgeous. I feel the same about procrastination - good luck with your school work!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. university applications are the bane of my life right now.. love your little chelsea bots :-) x

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it haha! Can't wait to send it off and stop stressing about it! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. I can't believe it's almost November!!
    I'm obsessed with ankle boots at the moment too. I love your jacket.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either - this year is going by so quick! Thank you :D x

      Delete
  5. I'm glad they survived! But poor jeans ): haha
    I looooove your outfit, the jacket and scarf work harmoniously together

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog, if you'd like, check it out here: Stop Motion words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it gives me an excuse to buy a new pair ;) Thank you! x

      Delete