Tuesday, 10 September 2013

OOTD

Trousers - Topshop, Blouse - H&M, Shoes - Cath Kidston


These trousers were a complete bargain, £5 in Topshop, the only pair left, and in my size - couldn't believe my luck! I wore this outfit last week when the weather was still fairly warm, I don't think I'll be wearing it this week, it's turned quite chilly! I'm currently wearing a cosy hoody and my mom even put the extra heater on earlier! Perhaps that was slightly excessive, but this cooler weather feels so much sharper after a long summer. This week is my first full week back at school and I'm already drained, and it's only Tuesday! I have to begin drafting my personal statement, and it's turning out to be quite a challenge, if any of you have some tips, they'll be greatly appreciated! There's some fab stuff on the tv over the next few days though - The Great British Bake Off tonight and Educating Yorkshire plus Peaky Blinders on Thursday. I'm extra excited about Peaky Blinders... there's hardly ever BBC dramas set in Birmingham, and as a huge local history nerd who is especially interested in the 19th and 20th centuries, it's totally my kind of show. The Peaky Blinders were a real gang too! Ooooo I'm looking forward to it so much :D such a geek (a geek and proud). 

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles

17 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised how chilly its gotten so quickly! Love the bright trainers :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was pretty warm last week! Thank you :D x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Those trousers are lovely and such a bargain! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I've only just found your blog and I'm glad I did! :) I've nominated you for the Leibster award! I'm not sure if you've don't this before so you don't have to do this if you don't want to :) http://mylittleposie.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(124) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you :D I'll check out your blog x

      Delete
  5. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :-) it's another way to gain attention to blog which have less than 200 followers. I like reading your blog so if you want to find out more then go to my blog: xsundaygirl.blogspot.com and follow the instructions! Let me know if you do a blog post about it! Also I am now your newest follower! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your trainers and where these pics were taken!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just in my back garden haha :) x

      Delete
  7. I seriously need Topshop in my life!
    Lovely post!

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh you do! Topshop is amazing :D thank you! x

      Delete
  8. Woah you got so lucky with finding the trousers although I love it when that happens! The cold weather was a little suprising when I walked to the bus stop this morning but I was prepared with scarf and gloves and I maybe looked a little too disgusted when I saw someone wearing shorts and no jacket... YEAH people are weird. College is draining also- and I loved the first episode of Educating Yorkshire, it was hilarious! Cannot wait to watch the new one tonight. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Literally had to restrain myself from doing a victory dance when she said they were only £5!! The weather definitely took a autumnal turn last week... it's a funny time of year though because nobody knows what is the best to wear and so we all look like we're in different seasons :') it's warming up again now though! So confusing. I loveeee Educating Yorkshire so much - you get to be so nosey haha :') xx

      Delete