Friday, 27 September 2013

Loving Lately List #5


1) Dove Go Fresh Deodorant
I love this deodorant! It smells so lovely (pomegranate), nothing like the usual strong chemically deodorant smell, and is moisturising too! It's like a deodorant revolution ;)

2) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
I'm a huge fan of Tennessee Williams. I feel like his work was incredibly pioneering for the time it was written, and it's so tense and absorbing, but it's just about real life! I highly recommend his plays. 

3) Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
I'm not a massive make up person and my looks are always pretty minimal, however I am a mascara advocate and this one is fab! I can't stand fiddly mascaras that leave you with a wedge of clumpy lashes, but I find this one to be easy to use and it can give you a natural or more dramatic look depending on how many coats you do. My lashes are fairly long, but naturally straight, but I think this mascara makes them look pretty good :)

4) Peanut Butter and Nutella
Who doesn't love a tasty spread?! I eat peanut butter with apples and it's delicious - salty and sweet. I could literally eat a whole jar of Nutella by itself, but I like to slaver it on digestive biscuits... how indulgent. 

5) Social Life!
Many of my friends are turning eighteen soon and that equals party time! I haven't been to a "do" in a while... I'm ready to boogie ;) 

What have you been loving lately?

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles

5 comments:

  1. i really want to try the Mega Plush mascara! also, nutella and peanut butter is amazing

    check out my latest posts?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good! They certainly are amazing ;) haha x

      Delete
  2. I love that mascara too <3
    firozablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read that book now - it looks really interesting! Great list :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete