Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Instagram Snaps #4

Apple pie | Trying to be productive | Salsa | Coffee | Cambridge | David Byrne!!

Cookie and ice cream (so good) | September | Sunset | Bargain trousers | My kitties | Salad


Hi guys, long time no see! I'm so sorry that I have neglected all things blog for over a week! I've been having blog withdrawal symptoms and I'm ready to leap back into posting as regularly as possible :) I was hoping to continue posting on a daily basis (as I did in the summer), but with A Levels and university applications to stress about, I'm can't promise that I'll be posting every single day :( 

The weather has definitely cooled off... I've been feeling chilly for the past few days and extra layers have been required. I actually think that this is the coldest time of the year at school because it's too early for them to put the heating on - the drama studio is like one big ice block! My friend, Tilly, wore her huge parka today in preparation for acting in Arctic conditions. I don't think it's quite cold enough for me to bring out my new winter coat though, so for now it's staying in the cloak room just waiting for its big reveal ;)  

I'm not a huge tv person, but I've been impressed with a few shows lately. Bad Education really makes me chuckle. I admit that it's fairly immature, but Jack Whitehall is brilliant and it's just a good laugh. I seem to enjoy programmes set in schools, because I've been loving Educating Yorkshire too. It's interesting to compare a different school to your own... the teachers are very brave to have all the drama and gossip watched nationwide! And Peaky Blinders was fab - although perhaps I'm biased because I'm a Brummie... I'm just pleased that Birmingham is finally being used as a setting as it's often so overlooked. Wow, that was quite a long chat about tv considering I'm not a huge tv person! 

What are you favourite things to watch on telly?

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles


16 comments:

  1. That cookie with ice cream looks so yummy! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because I really love your blog! Check out my post here (http://ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html) to complete the tag :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that apple pie looks so delicious! Perfect for the colder weather :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom made it... she's such a great cook :D x

      Delete
  3. Cute photos!:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously make the yummiest looking sweets!!!

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha thanks! Lots of the credit goes to my mom ;) x

      Delete
  5. How can you not wear your coat its freezing! I've had to put my scarf and gloves on every day it's terrible :( I'm not a massive tv watcher either but I like Educating Yorkshire and I guess I watch How I Met Your Mother a lot.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom told me that it looks weird if you wear a coat whilst there's still leaves on the trees haha!! :') Don't worry though, I have been wearing jackets, just not my big heavy winter coat yet :) I've never really gotten in to How I Met Your Mother... I'm more of a Big Bang Theory person, but I'm sure I would like it! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely little blog, just started following you! x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete