Thursday, 15 August 2013

The Sibling Tag!


I hardly mention my brother, Edward, so here's a post version of the YouTube sibling tag so you can find out more about him! :)

1) Who is the oldest?
Ed, by twenty months - it was actually his birthday when we did this!

2) Funniest Memory?
We had trouble thinking of this one...
Jane: What about when we performed Scrooge in primary school and you played Scrooge and much to my amusement, I was cast as Scrooge's sister?!
Ed: Oh yeah, that was the pinnacle of my acting career. 

3) Memorable Argument?
Ed: All our arguments are petty... such as what to watch on TV etc.
Jane: Yep.

4) Do you argue now? When was your last disagreement?
We couldn't remember our last argument! Must mean we have a good relationship :)

5) Show us an old photo:


6) What was your last text to each other?
Ed: (laughing) "Want to go get some sweets?" 
Jane: I replied with: "if u want" 
Wow, how lovely was that conversation?!

7) Are you close?
Ed: I'd say so - we don't talk much when I'm at uni...
Jane: It helps that we're close in age.
Ed: But I think we should talk more when I'm at uni :)

8) What annoys you about the other?
Ed: Marlon Brando, Talking Heads, Leonardo DiCaprio etc etc etc...  
He means when I go on and on about the things I love! 
Jane: When you blast your music loud and noone wants to hear it. 

9) Anything you do together?
Jane: Anything really - watch films
Ed: Yeah, just chilling
Jane: We just chat :)

10) Were you/are you competitive? 
Jane: I don't think we are with each other now, maybe a little when were younger.
Ed: I'm competitive as a person, but not with Jane particularly.

11) Every fancied one of the others' friends?
Ed: I don't think so...
Jane: Me neither! Good thing too because that could've been awkward.

12) What one thing can you do that your sibling can't?
Ed: I can play cricket and curl my tongue. 
Jane: I can play the ukulele!

13) Who is the best looking?
Ed: Me, obviously. 
Jane: I think we're both decent looking - that sounds so big headed but I didn't mean it to! We don't look alike though.
Ed: Yeah we don't. It's difficult to judge because obviously we're different genders!

14) Who is the most talented?
Jane: We're both talented for different reasons. 
Ed: Yes, but you're more talented academically.
Jane: It's not like you're not clever though!
Ed: Okay then you're more hard working. 

Jane: Anything else you want to add?
Ed just shook his head and sang along to Johnny Marr and the Healers who were on in the background :)

I tag you all to do the sibling tag too! 
Jane 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post :)

    Sarah x
    www.herstyletto.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a nice post <3 love it!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh this is so cute! You clearly get on well with him :)

    Evie xx
    http://regardingevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Yeah we are pretty close :D x

      Delete
  4. There is nothing better than an older brother! I am really close with mine too!
    Lovely post!

    Thankyou for the lovely comment!

    stylecastle.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm pleased to hear that haha! :D You're welcome x

      Delete