Sunday, 4 August 2013

OOTD

Rainy Sunday

Shirt - Next, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Next

Sorry that these photos are a little fuzzy, it's been raining on and off today and it's darker than usual in the house... should have taken these photos earlier on in the day too! My outfits are looking more and more autumnal. It's actually not cold, but I'm in a jeans mood at the moment. I hope the weather brightens up when I go to Cornwall next week - I want my denim cut offs and new silky high waisted shorts to make some more appearances! I also want to be more active this week, I've been feeling rather lazy. I suppose it's acceptable to have a quiet week after a year of hard work, but I get so annoyed with myself by wasting the days away watching YouTube videos!
Hope you've all had a great weekend,
Jane 

11 comments:

  1. super:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Especially the shirt :) Makes me look forward to winter/autumn so I can get my wintery shirts and jumpers out haha x

    Holly | Touch of Crimson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been feeling kind of autumnal lately :O x

      Delete
  3. Acabo de conocer tu blog!! Tienes mucha personalidad y estilo.
    I FOLLOW YOU IN GFC!!! Y me haria mucha ilusion que tu tambien me siguieras.
    muuuuaaks ;D

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of that shirt - it will look great for autumn! Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit, especiall the shoes :)

    What do you watch on youtube?

    B,xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete