Friday, 9 August 2013

Non-Materialistic Wishlist #2



Another wishlist today where I avoid focusing on clothes and shoes and whatever else that I would like (I need to stop spending money!), and chose little things that I'd like to change about my life instead :)

1) I need to get my act together and read my books for school! I am a natural book worm, but reading is so different when it's something you have to do. I'm going to Cornwall for four nights tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get through some books whilst lazing on the beach. 

2) It's happened again... my sleeping pattern is totally messed up. I'm a night owl (a book worm and a night owl haha), but I wish I was more of a morning person. I always enjoy waking early and making the most of the morning when I manage to do it, so I should do it all the time! I have to get up very early tomorrow to get on the road to Cornwall... I don't have the choice to lie in - this is going to be a shock to my system! (A good one though) :) 

3) As I mentioned a few posts back, I have a mild addiction to watching the Kardashians. I don't have a problem with watching a bit of trashy tv, but sometimes I find myself wasting hours glued to the screen, watching the sisters have petty arguments and try on clothes. I've already started cutting back my reality tv hours, and so far, no withdrawal symptoms have occurred :)

4) There's so much pressure to look perfect these days, and seeing photos of "perfect people" everywhere you look can really get you down. I use tons of products to try and make my skin look good. It's time consuming and stressful and at the end of the day, it's probably only me who sees the "problems". I just think we all should worry less about body image. Everybody's different and realistically, is anyone "perfect"?! 

5) My money seems to trickle away on little impulse buys. I don't feel guilty purchasing the sweets or notebooks or half price shower gel, but it all adds up and ends up draining my funds! My will power needs to be employed to stop myself from this spontaneous spending. 


What's on your non-materialistic wishlist?
Jane 
x

3 comments:

  1. i love the way how you wriute. would you like to follow each other??let me know. kisses
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I am also a nightowl haha really need to get into a routine myself <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete