Saturday, 3 August 2013

My Shoe Collection



1) New Look slipper style flats - These are really cute and work well on nights out. Unfortunately, my feet are very narrow and so to wear them, I have to use insoles and stuff tissue down the ends... oh the things we do for fashion!

2) Fred Perry plimsolls - I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of these. They were around £40, which does seem expensive for a pair of canvas shoes, but I must've worn them a thousand times and they're still going strong - despite a few marks and scuffs.

3) Cath kidston plimsolls - I steered clear of converse style shoes for a while because I thought they made my size 7 feet look even longer... but I've been won over by these adorable sneakers. I love to experiment tamely with clashing patterns using these, and they're fab for adding colour to a simple outfit. 

4) Schuh Leather brogues - These need to come out from under the bed more often! I used to wear them all the time, but since I've stopped wearing school uniform, they've become kind of redundant. They are lovely though, and add a bit of quirky-ness to an outfit. 

5) New Look wedges - I probably should invest in some new wedges, but I never want to spend my money on them. I'm pretty tall (just over 5ft 8), so I don't always feel like wearing heels to parties and meal out... These wedges do go with a lot and are comfy, so I suppose they're still fine.

6) New Look nude heels - These were possible prom shoes that I ended up wearing when I was a bridesmaid in March. They're quite grown up, so I would only wear them to formal events, but they're handy to have!

7) New Look green/blue heels - My actual prom shoes! My dress was blue and green so these went perfectly. You can tell I'm not a huge heels person due to how all mine are from New Look... although I think their shoes are quite good - and great value :) 

8) Next leather brogue boots - These are brilliant for autumn and winter. They look lovely with skirts and tights, skinny jeans, leggings etc. The only downside is that they have no grip whatsoever, so they're not good snow shoes!

9) H&M biker boots - Meet my snow shoes! I rushed out and bought these when we had tons of snow last winter, and they've turned out to be a wonderful purchase. The soles have fab grip and they're warm and waterproof - for £30 I think they were a bargain! I also just like how they look, so there doesn't have to be a blizzard outside for me to pick them out. 


What's your favourite pair of shoes?
Jane 
x

12 comments:

  1. The #8 boots are so nice, have had my eye out for a pair like these for awhile now !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest you look just gorgeous love your adorable blog, i'm hosting a giveaway in my blog i would be more than happy to see you there,

    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/persunmall-giveaway-yeahhhhhhhhh/

    best regards elli xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the shoes on the 8th picture at Stradivarius! They are awesome! My favourite pair has to be the biker boots though :)

    Maria Pol

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a pair of biker boots! :D x

      Delete
  4. Nice collection, love 5 & 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I absolutely love reading your blog so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! If you want to take part, the details are on my blog! Chloe x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your biker boots - amazing! I've been looking for a similar pair for ages - I'll have to search in H&M! Lovely post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I deffo recommend H&M - I'm impressed with the quality of the boots too! :) x

      Delete
  7. I love those h&m biker boots - gorgeous!
    Also thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Aah the Catcher in the Rye is one of my absolute faves too. A Patchwork Planet sounds great too, so thanks for mentioning it!
    -Kate xo
    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete