Tuesday, 6 August 2013

My Current Favourite Blogs


Hi guys! Just a quick post today about the blogs I've been loving at the present.

  • Frockled: I love Lena's style. It's simple and just lovely. Her blog layout is beautifully clear too :)
  • Ella Masters: Ella is a wonderful artist as well as a brilliant blogger. She recently did a post on positivity which I enjoyed very much.
  • Lemon Freckles: How cute is this blog name?! Toni has just moved house and it's great to see it become more and more personalised. I love a bit of interior design :)
  • Nora's: Another girl with a passion for fashion ;) I wouldn't say no to anything in her wardrobe! 
  • Paper Lovestory: If you're a lover of stationary and organisation or anything along those lines, you'll adore this gorgeous blog.
  • Sincerely, Lara: I find Lara's blog so calming and easy to read. Lara describes it as an "inspirational lifestyle blog", which I think sums it up perfectly... I love her blog. 
I'd be interested to know what your fave blogs are, feel free to leave a comment!
Jane 
x

6 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely blogs! I've only heard of Ella Master's before so I'm off to check out the others! :)

    The Little Antlers
    Illustration portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i only saw this post now, thank you so much for adding me to your favourite blogs, that really makes my day :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely check them out! I'm always on the hunt for more blogs to follow...have you seen mine? It might not make your favourite list but if you like it I'll consider it a compliment :D

    nicholawithanh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete