Hi guys! Just a quick post today about the blogs I've been loving at the present.
- Frockled: I love Lena's style. It's simple and just lovely. Her blog layout is beautifully clear too :)
- Ella Masters: Ella is a wonderful artist as well as a brilliant blogger. She recently did a post on positivity which I enjoyed very much.
- Lemon Freckles: How cute is this blog name?! Toni has just moved house and it's great to see it become more and more personalised. I love a bit of interior design :)
- Nora's: Another girl with a passion for fashion ;) I wouldn't say no to anything in her wardrobe!
- Paper Lovestory: If you're a lover of stationary and organisation or anything along those lines, you'll adore this gorgeous blog.
- Sincerely, Lara: I find Lara's blog so calming and easy to read. Lara describes it as an "inspirational lifestyle blog", which I think sums it up perfectly... I love her blog.
I'd be interested to know what your fave blogs are, feel free to leave a comment!