Monday, 26 August 2013

Loving Lately List #4



1) Dove Go Fresh shower gel
I chose this shower gel because it was on offer in Boots and I'm so glad I did - it's brilliant! It smells amazing (nectarine and white ginger) and is very moisturising - great for people like me who can't be bothered to use body butter everyday! 

2) H&M Sweatshirt
This was a bargain at £5.99. It's nothing special, just a simple comfy sweatshirt, but I've worn it loads. It looks effortless with skinny jeans and canvas pumps (actually that outfit is rather effortless to put together!), and it's handy for throwing over pyjamas when lounging around the house :)

3) Stationery
I've indulged in some new bits and bobs for the upcoming school year in the past few weeks. I'm a stationery aficionado :) Pretty, cute, but functional stationery will forever be close to my heart.

4) Twitter
I recently made a Twitter account for Jane's Jumbles and I can't believe it didn't do it earlier! I've been loving interacting with other bloggers and the lifestyle bloggers and teenage bloggers chats are wonderful for discovering new blogs and getting advice!

5) Nesquik
Nesquik hadn't occupied my kitchen cupboards for donkey's years, but it's well and truly back. It's probably just pure sugar, but it tastes so good if you have a sweet tooth! I'm not a huge milk lover, but mix it with Nesquik and I'd drink a four pint bottle in no time! 

6) Day-Trips
In the past five days, I've been on three days out: Worcester, Lichfield and Cambridge. I must sound like a broken record, but I really do enjoy making the most of and appreciating the UK - it's a fab place :) It's a super summer thing-to-do. 

What have you been loving lately?

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

16 comments:

  1. All looks and sounds fantastic! I seriously can't wait to get stuff for school next year! haha :') x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Stationery shopping is probably the best start of the back to school season :') x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goshhhh, I have an unhealthy obsession with Nesquik! haha :)

    Ivy xx
    stylelifelovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute :) I love posts like this. Day trips are perfect for summer - and sharing on blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably wrong that I'm in my 20s and still LOVE Nesquik!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not wrong at all! Nesquik = genius ;) x

      Delete
  5. they are so lovely!^_^

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so miss being at school, used to love buying new stationary! Banana nesquik is one of my favourite drinks :) x

    beatricelily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop buying stationary!! I've never tried the banana one... I always go for strawberry! Maybe I should venture out of my nesquik comfort zone haha ;) x

      Delete
  7. I love all of these! Your day trip photos look amazing and I love stationary too!
    Also, I am addicted to twitter - oops! Haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed this post :) I really am starting to like Twitter as well. At first, I was kind of unsure about it and its potential but I'm coming around to being pretty fond it it. It's a useful tool. Also, I've really been craving Nesquilk lately. I also really love Ovaltine (have you tried that?)

    Victoria xo
    www.treelinedavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete