Thursday, 8 August 2013

Lauren's OOTD #2



Jacket, Top & Necklace - H&M, Leggings - Topshop, Shoes - Asos

I gently forced my good friend Lauren to do another ootd because I love her style so much. She was initially kind of stumped as to what to wear, but Lauren could seriously pick out a great outfit whilst blindfolded. Lauren bought the gorgeous denim biker jacket whilst we were in Liverpool for my birthday... she ummed and arred about whether to buy it for the whole day, but eventually she caved in and it's turned out to be a fab purchase - wish I had one! I was saving for my iPhone at the time so I had to restrain myself from going on a shopping frenzy, which is easier said than done! If you'd like to see more of Lauren's brilliant style, here is her first ootd :) 

It's my brother's nineteenth birthday today, and so I'm currently confined to the sitting room whilst his pals blast music, eat crisps and drink beer in the kitchen. Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration... I'm not confined, but you know what I mean ;)

Thanks again Lauren for sharing your style! 
Jane 

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit - I love that jacket, it is really edgy! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice jacket! I want it haha ;) x

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace & leggings - gorgeous! I love her style - so edgy!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace, it's gorgeous! Love the spikes xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit sweety. would you like to follow each other??? let me know kisses
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren has great style! Love the photos!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete