Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Instagram Snaps #3

My speciality cupcakes | Chilling on my grandparent's yacht | Cath Kidston shoes | Huge tortoise at the zoo | Summery pudding | Gemma on the rocking bench 

Admiring my new jeans | Pretty salad | Afternoon tea | Gemma on my bed | My beloved Nesquik | Me in my new sunglasses

I can't believe a month has gone by since my last instagram post! I don't seem to have taken quite as many photos this time...  but I still have a fair few foody photos - I do love good food! Maybe Nesquik shouldn't be counted as good food (or drink), but I can't deny that I thoroughly enjoy my daily dose of the sweet strawberry stuff! 


What's your favourite drink?
Jane 
x

10 comments:

  1. Cute snaps, that Nesquilk looks yum, love milkshakes!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of milkshakes haha :D x

      Delete
  2. cupcakes are the easiest yummiest thing ever
    Click me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love this post!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look so yummy, so does the Nesquik, I love it!

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love sweet childish food haha :D x

      Delete