Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Garden Amusements

The garden. That extra bit of land that comes into maximum use during the summertime. The garden is like a bonus room, an extension of your house, so what do you use it for? What do you occupy your garden hours with? 

In the garden, I like to...


1) Lounge in a deckchair with an ice cold drink. I often get through a ton of reading whilst sunbathing, and I may even attempt some homework... if I'm feeling productive (and brave).



2) Admire the delicately beautiful flowers that are in full bloom during the summertime. My parents are fond of gardening and so we have plenty of pretty things to look at.



3) Watch my cats enjoy nature and perhaps drag a stray stick along the ground for them to chase. Every once in a while I rescue a small animal that they are taunting too. 




4) Play a classic garden game such as Boules. Nothing too strenuous though ;)



5) Listen to music, browse the internet, and watch YouTube videos... Luckily, I manage to hang onto a wifi signal in the garden, meaning I can fuel my internet addiction whilst enjoying a lovely natural setting and getting some fresh air. 


What are your garden amusements? 
Jane 
x

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my babies haha :D x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great post! I wish I had a garden... :(

    Also, I tagged you in my latest post. Check it out on my blog abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh no :( you can share my garden! (If that sounded creepy I didn't mean it to!!) x

      Delete
  3. i just like lie down in the grass and enjoy the warmth of the sun :D

    great post! x

    karennndesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete