In the garden, I like to...
1) Lounge in a deckchair with an ice cold drink. I often get through a ton of reading whilst sunbathing, and I may even attempt some homework... if I'm feeling productive (and brave).
2) Admire the delicately beautiful flowers that are in full bloom during the summertime. My parents are fond of gardening and so we have plenty of pretty things to look at.
3) Watch my cats enjoy nature and perhaps drag a stray stick along the ground for them to chase. Every once in a while I rescue a small animal that they are taunting too.
4) Play a classic garden game such as Boules. Nothing too strenuous though ;)
5) Listen to music, browse the internet, and watch YouTube videos... Luckily, I manage to hang onto a wifi signal in the garden, meaning I can fuel my internet addiction whilst enjoying a lovely natural setting and getting some fresh air.
What are your garden amusements?