Saturday, 31 August 2013

Cousin Q&A


My cousin Kate, who is the lovely lass in my latest ootd, is fifteen and lives in Oxford. Kate is a pretty cool girl, so I quizzed her for this post!

1) Favourite wardrobe pieces?
Highwaisted jeans, a leather jacket, basic t-shirts and jumpers, converse and a statement necklace.

2) Favoutrite shop?
Topshop, H&M and Brandy Melville - although I've only been there once!

3) Most-watched YouTubers?
Maybe Beauty Crush, but I watch loads of others that I can't remember the names of!

4) Favourite subject at school?
English, French or Biology. Biology is fun because I like the people I sit with!

5) Favourite band?
Arctic Mokeys - I'm going to see them this Halloween! I thought about dressing up, but everyone probably will...

6) Bands you'd like to see?
I'd love to travel back in time and see The Beatles... but I'm so excited to see the Arctic Monkeys!

7) Most-watched TV shows?
Made in Chelsea, I'm a celeb, Sherlock and The Big Bang Theory :)

8) Favourite holiday location?
Croatia

9) Dream holiday location?
Australia... partly because of I'm a celeb!

10) Dream job?
Magazine editor or journalist of some sort.

11) Favourite memory together?
All the memories with our grandparents, and when we saved a duckling from other vicious ducks!

12) Favourite things to do together?
Shopping, eating, listening to music, watching films, chatting, all the usual stuff...

13) Old photo?


14) Are you close?
we are close but we don't see each other that often, although we do keep in touch! We get on well :)

15) What can you do that your cousin can't?
Kate: I can kayak and do ballet.
Jane: I can play the guitar (or used to be able to...) ;)

I think that Kate would be a brilliant blogger... we were thinking of possible blog names for her, so we'll have to wait and see! :)

Hope you're all having a fab Saturday!

Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Highwaisted jeans are so many peoples favourite item!! Mine for sure! www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! So great for tucking tops into :) x

      Delete
  2. Aw it's a nice to see a cousin question and answer makes a nice change. Enjoyed reading this blog chick perhaps you could check mine out if you get the chance xxx www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'll definitely check out your blog x

      Delete
  3. Amazing post!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll look at your blog now :) x

      Delete