Sunday, 25 August 2013

Cambridge Haul


My family and I went on a spontaneous trip to Cambridge today (a post about it will arrive soon!), and my saving went out of the window. Here's my loot...



1&2) H&M basic tops
I adore H&M's plain t-shirts. They are great to chuck on with jeans for school, and they are often oversized, meaning they're also perfect with leggings. I tried to photograph the dark burgundy top... but in every picture it just looked liked a shapeless splodge! I'm positive that I'll be wearing it in an ootd very soon however, and it's true (flattering) shape will be revealed!

3&7) Body butter and shower gel
I didn't actually buy these today, they are the goodies that my Nan treated me to in Lichfield. Thought I might as well include them :) Raspberry body butter and satsuma shower gel - so fruity!

4&5) School books
I'm thinking of choosing Brunel as the topic of my history personal study... he's had such an influence on the UK. I need to find out more about him and collect tons of quotes, so books are essential. A View from the Bridge is a play that I've chosen to study along with A Streetcar Named Desire, and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (in English Literature). My coursework is focusing on relationships, and I think these three plays fit the bill perfectly :) 

6) Hello Kitty Liberty folder
Isn't this just cutest folder you've ever seen?! I love Liberty designs and fell for this fun pattern instantly. It's an expanding file, so very practical too! I'm going to use it for English Literature class :D I'm so pleased with it that I've already started to arrange my notes for it, even though I'm still on my summer holiday... I'm such a stationery nerd. 

I've concluded that Cambridge is a brilliant place to shop, and that it's a threat to my wallet!

Jane 
x

Follow me on Twitter! @JanesJumbles 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to comment on! You're making me all nostalgic for the days of studying English Literature. I loved Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Your coursework sounds really fascinating. And I am a big fan of Brunel, having lived in Bristol. Glad you enjoyed your day in Cambridge. Looking forward to following along with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love English Literature - such a great class :D Ahhh Tennessee Williams is brilliant! I need to learn more about Brunel haha :') Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  4. Ps. I love your name. So simple and pretty (and sorry I messed up my comments above...was signed into the wrong email. Silly me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love H&M for basic stuff too, even though it's cheap it's still perfect quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cambridge, they have some great shops, especially a millies cookies!

    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shops are fab! oooo I love Millie's cookies! There used to be one where I live but it closed :( x

      Delete