Monday, 19 August 2013

Autumn Wishlist



I wouldn't normally be thinking about autumnal clothes this early, but I recently got a gorgeous new winter coat, and I can't help thinking about outfits for the colder months!

1) Asos Leather Boots
I live in ankle boots during the autumn and winter. They look great with anything - jeans, leggings, skirts etc. My favourite are boots with substansial grip, like these ones, because they're ideal for icey conditions :) This gorgeous pair is currently half price at £27.50, a bargain for leather boots in my opinion!

2) Tartan Scarf
My new coat is biker style and black, and I've been envisioning wearing it with a bright tartan scarf. I found this one on eBay, there's loads of colour combos available and I just find the tartan design so appealing! Great for brightening up a dark outfit :)

3) Striped Top
I've been very attracted to stripes this month, such a timeless style. 

4) Black Jeans 
You can't go wrong with black jeans. They're my staple bottoms for school because they go with everything. Topshop jeans are my favourite, they're so comfortable!

5) Cross-body Bag
When I pop out to run errands, or see friends or whatever else, I use my leather satchel, but it's fairly large for my keys, wallet and bus pass! A little bag would be more practical and be very handy.

6) Simple Gloves
It is so early to be looking at gloves! But I thought these ones were cute, and a good plain essential for the colder weather (that luckily is not here yet!) :)

What's on your wishlist?

Jane
x

22 comments:

  1. Love those black jeans and the cute little gloves!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black jeans are just such an essential! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the top & the boots! Stripes are my go to when I'm stuck on what to wear! Great post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may have just ordered the boots haha... ;) I wonder if there is anyone out there who doesn't like stripes?! x

      Delete
  3. Those boots are to die for, they're on wishlist too :)
    Lovely picks x


    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I caved and ordered them yesterday haha :D x

      Delete
  4. love everything you picked, it's a simple look but it always works :)

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been coveting those boots, I think I'll definitely be getting them!

    I hate it when you buy things slightly out of season, and then have to wait to wear them :(

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just wear them straight away - I love them so much! :') x

      Delete
  6. Nice wishlist:)

    I tagged you in my new post!
    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scarf!

    nicholawithanh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it'll look fab with my black coat :D x

      Delete
  8. Love everything you have on your wishlist! :) The boots are such a bargain, I love them! x

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, please refer back to my blog for more details!

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I defintiely love this list! Especially the jeans!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these picks! those jeans are so fitted and lovel
    Across the Nightingale Floor
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said this so many times now... but Topshop jeans are just fab :D x

      Delete