Monday, 22 July 2013

Trip to the Zoo

Yesterday, my friends and I went on an spontaneous excursion to Twycross Zoo. There were so many monkeys! I didn't realise that monkeys were their "speciality". I'm not sure that "monkeys" is the correct collective term... there were Oran Utans, tiny little monkeys and everything inbetween. There was an adorable baby chimp rolling around in straw, we watched it for ages! It wasn't very sunny, which was a shame (it's boiling again now), but I think that due to the incredibly hot weather we've had in the UK, anything under 25 degrees feels a bit nippy! We were disappointed that the giraffes have moved the Scotland... sounds like they literally packed their suitcases and hopped on a train - but apparently they just needed a bigger enclosure. One of my favourite parts was going on the tiny train which crawls around the dinosaur area and petting zoo for about ten minutes. The five of us had to fit in a tiny compartment which was quite a challenge, but for some reason, I found the ride very enjoyable! Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos, but here's a few :)





Overall it was a fab day and better than sitting at home doing nothing on a Sunday!

Hope you've all had a great start to the week,
Jane 
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs.

    The user can follow your content every day and label the post or blogs and sort them.

    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.


    *How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY


    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete