Saturday, 27 July 2013

OOTN

Shorts & Top - Topshop, Jacket - TK Maxx, Shoes - New Look


My pals and I went out for dinner on Thursday evening for my friend Lauren's birthday. I wore my beloved new Topshop shorts with a plain white t-shirt and blue biker jacket. I think the shorts and jacket went really well together... I felt like I was wearing a little suit! I had a burger with bacon, cheese and bbq sauce - it was very tasty. I didn't get round to taking a pic of my meal because it looked so good and I couldn't resist digging in straight away! Lauren actually did an outfit post for me last month, take a look :) she has amazing style. 

Jane 
x

8 comments:

  1. Super;) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit ! :)

    zapraszam do mnie.

    joyofthefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had Topshop in Greece! Every Topshop piece I've seen is awesome!
    Aaaah, I'm jealous!
    The shoes are also lovely!
    Beautiful post!

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop is my fave clothes shop! Shame you don't have it :( come to the UK haha! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. looove this outfit! it's so bright and bold, i love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! I wish we had topshop here though :( thank goodness for the internet! haha

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete