Tuesday, 30 July 2013

My Summer Morning Routine

I love watching YouTube videos about morning routines, so I thought I'd do a post about my own! :)

1) 

First thing I do is wake up (surprise surprise!) and force myself out of my comfortable, beautiful, perfect bed. I had been getting up at around 9ish, which is fairly early for me during holidays - but for the last couple of days I've been rising pretty late. Hopefully I'll manage to get a hold of a decent sleeping pattern again... I can't stand the regret I feel after I sleep in and waste the day!

2) 

I workout first thing to get it out of the way and to get my day off to a positive start. Also, it gives me some structure and routine, which I miss in the holidays. I don't do anything major, just half an hour of cardio and some crunches. At the moment I've been doing this video by Blogilates on YouTube. It's tough but it's short, so it's ideal. To be honest, I don't particularly look forward to exercising, but I feel good when it's over.

3)

Next I eat breakfast, which usually consists of fruity muesli - this one is very tasty by the way. I might add a bit of variety to my brekkies and make my favourite scotch pancakes soon!

4) 

4) I indulge in a bit of trashy TV after breakfast. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I'm mildly addicted to watching the Kardashians... 

5) 

Shower time! I then take a nice long shower to refresh myself after my morning activities. 

5) 

Lastly, I do my make up (if I'm going out) and choose what to wear. By this time my room is usually a tip, so I sort that out too :) Then I get on with my day!

What's your routine?
Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. I love reading or watching Youtube videos about Morning routines too,haha!

    Nice post,I'm doing the same things but I don't workout (and I regret it after all).

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I really cannot be bothered to workout! x

      Delete
  2. świetne zdjęcia ;)

    zapraszam do mnie :)

    joyofthefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bed! Love the colored pillows

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! and even though it sound really weird, I love your bed!

    xx, B
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete