Sunday, 14 July 2013

Instagram Snaps #2

Gem lounging in the sun | Golden Syrup sponge | Music and BBQ | Me with straight hair (rare!) | More cake | Sunset

Good but weird chocolate | Gem being cute | Pringles wrapping paper | Me waiting for my dad and bro in the car | Gem being cute again | Minion banana sticker!

Ice cream | July quote on my calendar | Amazing lemon cake made by my mom | Salad | Walking on my mom's birthday | Our beautiful garden

Hey guys! Sorry that I've been away for so long. The weather in the UK is incredible at the moment (as I'm sure most of you know) - I feel like I'm on holiday! Speaking of holidays, school has almost broken up for summer and I'm looking forward to doing lots of fun stuff with my pals. As I mentioned a while ago, I'm going to do a post on cheap and amusing summer things to do. I'm pretty chuffed with some of the things that I've come up with :D 

Hope you're all enjoying the summer,
Jane 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment