Wednesday, 12 June 2013

What's in my bag...


I find these posts so interesting - I think we all enjoy being a little nosey! Having said that, the contents of my bag isn't very exciting...
  • Umbrella - Always needed if you live in the UK!
  • Notebook and pen 
  • Vaseline 
  • Embroidered purse - which has hand sanitiser and a mini bottle of perfume inside :)
  • Phone
  • Wallet 
  • Snack - I always get hungry and would rather bring my own bite to eat as opposed to buying something!
  • Water - I'm terrible at remembering to drink water. The majority of my liquid intake is tea (which I suppose does actually contain water!), but I make sure to bring a bottle with me
  • Keys - So I don't get locked out... like I did the other day


This is the bag I usually use. It's a satchel from Scaramanga and it's looking a bit battered! I've had it for almost 3 years though and I have used it tons, so I think the quality is pretty good. Being tan in colour and such a classic design, it goes with everything and is definitely my "go to" bag :)

Hope you enjoyed,
Jane 
x

10 comments:

  1. I love these posts too! Your bags lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one haha :D Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. lovley bag <3

    joyofthefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a cereal bar in my bag too. These have saved me from dizzy spells so many times when I'm running around with no time to eat!

    tie-dye-eyes blog
    make the switch and follow me on bloglovin here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost always skip breakfast so they deffo come in handy! :) x

      Delete
  4. The little purse is so cute! I love your bag and the old look really makes it unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately the bag is getting kind of broken now :( xx

      Delete
  5. I want that notebook! hehe xx

    Sinead || http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend got it for me! It's so cute :D xx

      Delete