Thursday, 13 June 2013

Loving Lately List #2

1)

2) 

3)

4)

5)

1) Skater Skirt
During the lovely weather last week I wore this skirt loads, it's so light and airy. The grey goes with basically everything and I love to pair it with t-shirts :) 

2) Nivea Moisturiser 
My mom uses this day cream and I thought I'd give it a try too - it's fab! It feels very hydrating but isn't greasy. The SPF 15 is so handy and means you don't have to put thick sunscreen all over your face! Also, it was reduced to £2 in Asda, such a bargain.

3) The Departed
I've been a fan of this film for a couple of years but over the past couple of weeks, I've been watching it non-stop! The story is so gripping and the acting is incredible - not surprising seeing as there's an amazing cast: Leo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg etc. It's directed by the genius that is Martin Scorsese too! Even if you're not a fan of "mob" movies, I think you'll enjoy this - such a brilliant film :) 

4) Pasta
Pasta is definitely one of my favourite foods. If we have some tomatoes or red peppers hanging around in the fridge, I whip up a quick sauce and have it for lunch... I much prefer pasta over sandwiches! I'm having meatballs and pasta for dinner tonight - yay!

5) Sunglasses
I've been wearing sunglasses so much recently that I now feel naked without them! When I grabbed my sunnies as I was leaving for school this morning, one of the arms fell off! I was not pleased. Especially seeing as I've only just bought this pair! I showed my friend Lauren and she pointed out that the tiny screw was missing. Luckily, I found it on the floor when I got home from school and managed (with a bit of help from my dad), to put the arm back on :) Good thing I showed Lauren before throwing them away! 

What have you been loving lately?
Jane 
x

6 comments:

  1. Pasta is literally my favorite meal of all time! I love it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is a pretty skirt! and I love those sun glasses, I'm trying to find a new pair myself!

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found them in some random shop in the middle of nowhere haha :) x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE pasta, I would eat it every day if I could...well I already do :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha pasta everyday sounds like a tasty diet!! x

      Delete