Saturday, 8 June 2013

Lauren's OOTD




Jeans & Top - Topshop, Shirt - Republic, Shoes - Asos

I thought it'd be fun to have my friends do outfit posts to add a bit of variety to my blog! Loz felt kind of silly when I turned the camera on her, but I don't think you need "posed" photos to see an outfit. I adore Lauren's style and always have a good look at what she's wearing at school to get myself some inspiration. Speaking of school... I'll be back there on Monday after a couple of weeks off (post exams), but I'm aiming to blog just as frequently - I enjoy posting regularly :) I know I keep going on about the weather, but it really is lovely to have blue skies! I hope that this isn't the entire summer though... British weather is so temperamental. 

Hope you're all having a great weekend,
Jane 
x

12 comments:

  1. I love her style so much! And this idea is so good too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, especially your jeans. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too :) I have the same in black! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about her outfit!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it - she's really pleased! :) xx

      Delete
  5. świetny blog ! :)
    dodaję i zapraszam do mnie :)

    joyofthefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend is adorable, and her style too :)

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, beautiful girl, awesome blog!
    I just followed your blog! Keep up the great work :D

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete