Friday, 7 June 2013

Instagram Snaps #1


New mug of my favourite book | New list-making pad | Cut an old t-shirt into a crop top! | Gemma stretching | Mini plum crumble | Pasta sauce made with left overs
Durham | Durham Cathedral | On my way home from Durham | Homemade pizza topping | Pedalo-ing in Oxford with my aunt and cousin | Delicious blueberry ice cream!

I recently started using Instagram and I'm finding it really fun! Since getting an iPhone in April/May (can't remember if it was late April or early May!), I've definitely taken more "spur of the moment" photos. Hope you enjoyed this post, if you did I'll do more of the same! :)

Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. i love instagram!
    your kitty is so cute :)
    following you now

    Hope you visit my blog & follow me too :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will visit your blog now :D xx

      Delete
  2. Love that note making pad, defintiely need it and that blueberry icecream looks delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that the pasta is making me really hungry now?! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird at all! I LOVE pasta haha :) x

      Delete
  4. You're cute. :P

    wanna follow each other? lemme know. :D
    xoxo
    pawiesawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haha! Will check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  5. argh all that food is making me hungry especially the ice cream omg
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete