Monday, 6 May 2013

Sunnycroft

On Sunday my parents and I visited the beautiful Sunnycroft in Telford. The house is an impressive late-Victorian "gentleman's residence" that has been left in an incredibly authentic condition. The majority of the furniture, nick-nacks and décor of the house has been left untouched from when the last owner lived there. It feels as if you've gone back to 1930 and the owners have just popped out! I took a few photos of the gorgeous house and gardens - hope you enjoy! 








Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! xx


    lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this is weird, two years ago i did voluntary work with the national trust doing gardening for a week at sunnycroft, this post has brought back memories! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so funny! Glad it bought back memories haha :D x

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! Gorgeous blog :) Would love if you would have a look at mine, follow me if you like it and I will follow back!
    xoxo Cate

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'll check out your blog! xx

      Delete