Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Non-materialistic Wishlist #1


Rather than focusing on clothes and shoes and phone cases... (the list goes on), that I would very much like to own, I thought it might be fun, and economical, to create a "non-materialistic wishlist". 

1) I touched upon this subject in my rushing post... I really do need to get up earlier! Study leave has done nothing to help my night owl sleeping pattern. I have an exam tomorrow so I have no choice but to rise reasonably early, let's hope I don't slip back into lie-in mode! 

2) Technology has seriously reduced the amount of reading I do. Rather than picking up a good book before bed I pick up my laptop, which thinking about it, probably does not help my night owl tendencies! My friend, Lauren, got me this brilliant book by my favourite musician/artist/man and I'm aiming to increase the pace with it because it is so engaging! 

3) I have a sweet tooth and love cakes and biscuits and candy. My mom is the same and consequently, our cupboards are full of tempting treats. My goal is to limit myself to one sweet treat a day... which for me, won't be easy! I really should tackle my late night grazing too  - I just love food.

4) I received this adorable scrapbook for Christmas and still haven't got round to using it! I had a think about what I could begin to put in it last night, and I realised I actually do have a few nick-nacks such as cinema tickets and photos lying around - I'm looking forward to making a start :) 

5) Due to my last exam of year 12 being on Friday and half term being next week, plus study leave remaining for a little while, I will have 2 weeks off school where I have no work to do (yay!). I want to be wise with my time, going along with wish number 1, and make the most of the holiday.  Having said that, I think I do deserve a break after the first year of A Levels, but I don't want to be overly lazy! 


What's on your wishlist? :)
Jane 
x

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Great pics, also if you have a sec id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll deffo check your blog out :D x

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for your comment on my blog, it was lovely!
    This is a lovely post!
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome haha :D Thank you! x

      Delete
  3. I’ve tagged you in ‘The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty’! If you want to do it, all the questions are on my blog! xx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete