Monday, 13 May 2013

Loving Lately List

1) 



2)

3)

4)

5)

6)


1) Lantern lights
I bought these in Falmouth last month whilst I was revamping my room. They are so adorable! I think they're much prettier than normal fairy lights as they look lovely when off and on :)

2) iPhone
Last week, I made a super significant (for me!) purchase and bought myself an iPhone! I'd been saving for what felt like ages and after my birthday, finally had enough money to replace my fake Blackberry ;) I love having an iPhone and got used to it straight away! I'm so happy that I decided to take the plunge and buy one :)

3) Seventeen Pressed Powder
I don't usually gravitate towards 17 products, but a couple of my friends have this powder and I thought I'd give it a go... I must say, it's fab! It reduces shine, minimises pores and makes your skin look even and smooth. It's a brilliant powder for people who don't wear foundation (like me), but want to quickly improve the look of their skin. 

4) Rings and ear cuffs
I've been enjoying wearing this jewellery lately. It adds an extra little bit of interest to an outfit. I've just realised that I hardly ever wear necklaces - I wonder why... it's not that I dislike them!

5) Fred Perry pumps
As the weather has been better... actually, scratch that. Last there was an improvement, but at the present it's fairly dismal! Either way, I've been wearing my Fred Perry shoes more often since we are (hopefully) heading towards warmer weather. They're comfortable and go with everything! Along with Converse, they are the best quality canvas shoes I have come across.

6) Lotus Caramelised Biscuits
These little biscuits are delicious. I could eat a whole packet in one go -  amazing with, or without a cup of tea. 


What have you been loving lately?
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Those lights are adorable!!! xx

    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear you always get those little biscuits at posh hotels or restaurants served with your coffee! i'm craving them now haha X

    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right! They're delish :D x

      Delete
  3. Love the Buddha ring! So cute!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete