Thursday, 16 May 2013

A little update... (plus a quick OOTD)







The garden has began to bloom and is looking so pretty. Our garden is a summer garden... in the winter it looks fairly naff! The cats are enjoying the brighter weather too - Gemma clearly isn't a typical, terrified of water kitty! 

The sun today made some interesting spots of light in the house. The front door is partly made out of a sort of mottled glass and that along with the bay window in the front room, created random flashes of brightness. 

I have a 2 and a half hour long English literature exam tomorrow and I've been revising hard. I truly care about and have a passion for the subject, so I'm really hoping that the essay questions won't be too hard! I'm reasonably confident as my timings are okay (you have to write 3 essays), but I feel there's a lot riding on this exam - the pressure is on! 

Jeans - Topshop, Shirt - Gap, Jacket - Republic
I thought I'd throw in what I'm wearing today too. It's very simple and comfy, fab for a revision day. Sorry the photo wasn't taken outside, I took so many but none of them looked quite right, in fact I often have dodgy photography days! 

In a short while I'm heading out to see The Great Gatsby and I'm very excited! Leonardo DiCaprio is my favourite actor and I enjoyed reading the book - I have high expectations for the film! 

Hope you're having a lovely week,
Jane 
x

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, so laid back and on trend. Beautiful.

    I'm your newest follower!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Your photos are gorgeous and everything is different which I really like! Love your jeans tucked into shirt look very classic which I love!

    Lyndsey xx
    http://ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog hun! followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xxx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely simple look! good luck with your exam


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete