Monday, 29 April 2013

OOTD

Casual

Jeans - Topshop, T-shirt - Debenhams (Henry Holland), Shirt - Republic (my brother's!), Jacket - Republic, Shoes - Fred Perry
This is what I wore on my birthday and as you can see, it's very casual. Usually I get clothes for my birthday, but as I'm saving and got money mostly, I didn't have any new garments to utilise. I'm actually finding that I'm happy with my clothes at the moment and I'm enjoying finding ways to mix and match things. Usually I'm one of those people who opens their overflowing wardrobe and still thinks they have nothing to wear, so this new frame of mind is really great :)  


My cat's (Gemma) new thing is to play in the tree whilst I take photographs, she's so adorable.


Layering is perfect for this odd weather we're having at the moment in the UK - plus I just really love the look of it! :)

Hope you're having a great start to the week,
Jane 
x

4 comments:

  1. Totally in love with your top, it is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tigers playing with a ball floats my boat too haha! :) x

      Delete
  2. That top is so cute! Love how you've styled it too :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete