Friday, 18 January 2013

Winter Wonderland

My kitty enjoying the snow

So after having just a sprinkling of snow earlier in the week... there's now a hefty covering. It always amazes me that us Britons think it's a HUGE deal when it snows, Other countries that get enormous amounts of snow every year must think we're crazy!





I used to adore the snow when I was younger, sledging in the park was such a treat. I do still find it a little exciting, but it always makes me worry about which shoes to wear!

If it snowed where you are I hope you're enjoying it! Have a fab weekend :)
Jane

9 comments:

  1. cats are the cutest ever!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh i was so happy when it started to snow! nearly slipped on the ground several times haha

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the slippery element of snow! x

      Delete
  3. Your cat is adorable! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw what a cute kitty! I love the bird house too so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so clear and sharp! And your cat is a cutie! Your garden looks exactly like mine does atm, and I'm hoping it will stay that way at least until monday!
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete