Sunday, 13 January 2013

Stationary Addict

Did someone say notebook?!


I have to admit, I'm a slight stationary addict... my friends have to literally drag me out of Paperchase. I just adore pretty notebooks and stickers and scrapbooks and diaries...


As my love of stationary is pretty well known amongst my family and friends, I received lots of goodies for Christmas :D The only problem is that I always start a new notebook before I finish the one I'm using, meaning I end up with a draw full of half used books... it's just too tempting!


The pages in these Paperchase notebooks are so cute, it's all in the details! ;) 


I'm forever going on about how I long to go to NYC, so my friend Lauren got me this journal. I was reading about the jar idea where you write down every good thing that happens in 2013 on paper, and put it all in a jar, then you open it at the end of the year and realise what a fab time you've had! I think it's a lovely idea, so I've been writing down the happy things that happen in this NYC book, and so far I'm liking it :) 


You can't go wrong with stickers, although they are annoyingly hard to photograph!!

I'm not going to be needing any new stationary for a while! Maybe one of my new years resolutions should have been not to start a new notebook before I finish one... I'm not sure that I'd be able to stick that one though ;)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend,
Jane 
x

P.S. If you too are a stationary lover, you'll love Angela's blog - Paper Lovestory 

4 comments:

  1. I love cute stationary... the only problem is that I never use it! It just sits there. :) xx fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute! I've been wanting to buy a cute journal. I've never owned one! (I suck) I'm seriously considering making one though.. :)
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're a girl after my own heart. I also have a drawer full of half-used notebooks...as well as a pile of totally untouched notebooks...and a ton of stickers.

    Thanks for the link to Angela's blog, I have a feeling I'm going to become addicted to it.

    Rachel x
    so-she-dances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete