Monday, 7 January 2013

Organised Clutter

My room is fairly small, which means I resort to the "organised clutter" approach...


Most surfaces or any spare spaces are filled up with my belongings - in a reasonably neat way! I actually like the way it looks, my room is white and so books, boxes and whatever else,  conveniently bring in colour :) 



Everything in my room has a place, and I try to keep it tidy, even if it is organised clutter! ;)


What do you think of this technique? 
Jane
x

P.S. Sorry that the photos aren't very good, that'll teach me for trying to take good photos when it's getting dark! x

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Its a good way to store things up :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    Enter my give-away on Fashiolista to win a €125 voucher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm forever running out of space, it drives me mad!

    thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you organise your room :) i'll be doing a post like this soon :)

    check out my blog :D xx http://lifefashionthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete