Saturday, 19 January 2013

Lazy OOTD

Jeans - Topshop, Cardigan - Asos, Top - Ebay


Today I got up ridiculously late overslept a little and just threw on a simple outfit. I am a proud owner of The Big Bang Theory seasons 1-5 box set and I watch it every single day, including today! It made sense to wear my comfy Big Bang t-shirt and a cosy cardigan. 

When I was younger, I'd spend snow days sledging in the park, but I haven't even thrown a single snowball, or attempted to give life to a snowman this year! It's either a sign of growing up, or a sign that I'm becoming lazier... 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend,
Jane 
x

5 comments:

  1. I love this, your top is amazing! I always get up ridiculously late too!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to sort out my sleeping habits :') x

      Delete
  2. Hooray, it's so great to meet another teen fashion blogger on here! :) I'm absolutely loving your cozy and casual outfit. It's so perfect for just lounging around in, hehe. Your ASOS cardigan looks so warm and cozy... and now I'm totally in the mood to go online shopping there (again... sigh). I've never seen the Big Bang Theory before I've heard so many of my friends rave about the show. How do you like it? :) I mostly like watching fictional, sci-fi/fantasy-type television shows haha, but I'm always open to branching out to new shows! :)

    You've got such a lovely blog Jane! I'm now your newest follower. Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts and I hope we can stay in touch! :)

    xoooxo
    Kelsey
    http://runawayinla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan!!

    also love your blog :) keep inspiring:)


    http://lifefashionthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete