Some photos I took last week on a gorgeous late summer day :)
Hope you're all having a great week!
|1 - Asos Chelsea Boots, 2 - Zara bag, 3 - New Look jeans, 4 - New Look shoes, 5 - H&M top, 6 - Paperchase Pass Case|
Another thing I would very much like to have is a job, I want one so badly! Then maybe I could afford these lovely things! Oh well, the job hunt continues...
1) I keep on fantasising about owning a pair of these Chelsea boots ,I think they would be fab for sixth form and the colder months. I also love how they are so simple to slip on and off :)
2) After buying 4 big notebooks for school, I beginning to worry that my satchel won't be big enough for some school days. This Zara bag would accommodate everything nicely. I love the smartness of it too.
3) New Look is really impressing me at the moment! Every time I go in, several lovely things catch my eye. These burgundy jeans would be especially great for Autumn and are very similar to the Topshop Leigh Jeans, but at a much cheaper price :D They also have a gorgeous green version.
4) I like the look of these slipper/loafer shoes because the front tab part comes quite high up the foot, which is good for me as I have ridiculously thin feet and finding flats that fit properly is a nightmare!
5) I'm beginning to stress about not having enough tops for sixth form... which is a pretty good reason for me to buy this ombre/colour block top! I don't have anything like it and I think it would be perfect for days when I don't feel like thinking about my outfit too much.
6) And finally, I think this pass case from Paperchase is absolutely adorable! I have a bus pass, and the case is literally falling apart (I am getting good at thinking of reasons to buy things!), and this case is just so pretty! ;)
What's on your wishlist?