Sunday, 19 August 2012

OOTD

Family Lunch

Jacket - Miso, Shirt - River Island, Skirt - Topshop, Necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - New Look



Today my family and I (not just parents and brother... grandparents, aunts, uncles - the whole lot!) went to a bistro kind of pub for lunch to celebrate a few birthdays. I wanted to make an effort, but not look out of place, so I opted for my trusty grey skirt and paired it with my new purple shirt. It was boiling today! Sitting in a pub garden in direct sunlight was quite a challenge, although a slice of banoffee pie took my mind of it! ;)

Hope you all had a fab weekend!
Jane 
x

15 comments:

  1. Love the grey skater skirt!! Looks great with the leather jacket!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The jacket is just awesome :)

    Followed you by the way!
    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jacket

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket and skirt :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the biker jacket <3 you always have such cute outfits!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you Alexa, so do you! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Amazing outfit! You have a great sense of style Jane :)

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete