Wednesday, 1 August 2012

I want all of these things...

Wishlist!

1 - Topshop, 2 - Paperchase, 3 - Topshop, 4 - Topshop, 5 - H&M (duvet cover), 6 - Asos (J Sweatshirt), 7 - Life Lessons by Lesley Garner, 8 - Paperchase (cat highlighters!!), 9 - Maybelline The Falsie's Flared Mascara, 10 - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, 11 - Cath Kidston, 12 - Urban Outfitters

I absolutely adore everything on this wishlist, if only I could click my fingers and have it all appear in front of me magically! 

I'm starting sixth form in September, hence the notebooks and insanely cute cat highlighters, I'm a sucker for Paperchase - I spend hours in there :)

I'm currently reading Everything I've Ever Done That Worked by Lesley Garner. It's the first "self help" style book that I've read and I'm really enjoying it. When I was in the bookshop, I almost bought Life Lessons aswell, and now I know I like her writing style, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that book too! 

I want to invest in a good, sturdy wallet like this Cath Kidston one, which is actually currently on sale for £20! Cath Kidston designs are so beautiful, cheerful and just so pleasing, I love them. 

What's on your wishlist? 

Jane
x


17 comments:

  1. I want everything on this wish list as well specially the studded shoes :( xx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stain colour looks gorgeous jane! And I definitely need some nice notebooks too! x

    http://collarsfrecklesandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a serious notebook addiction ;) xx

      Delete
  4. i have the studded shoes, get them they're well worth it!!

    whatalicedidtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I've been eyeing up the jumper for ages, I want money!! :') x

      Delete
  6. Lovely blog hunney.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i pretty much want everything in this wishlist haha. this is very bad for my wallet!
    cute blog btw! :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great wishlist!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete