Sunday, 29 July 2012

OOTD

Jumper and Jacket

Shirt - Gap, Jumper - Topshop, Jacket - Miso, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Fred perry, Satchel - Scaramanga

Necklace - Forever 21




I love the look of a collar peeking out over the neck of a jumper :) 
This striped jumper is in a kind of mesh knit, I like it a lot, and the biker jacket is like my best friend, it instantly toughens up an outfit and goes with so much. The only thing that annoys me about this outfit is that it's a bit like a chunk of black and then a chunk of blue... oh well!

Hope you like it anyway, 
Jane
x

And thank you Laura for taking the photos! x


20 comments:

  1. I really love your necklace! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will check out your blog :D x

      Delete
  2. Thank you!
    I will check out your blog :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will definitely check out your blog :D xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE how you put that top together with that necklace! so gorgeous and creative :) Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace :) Your style is great :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like the necklace and your jumper :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable, love your necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute with the necklace/collar/jumper combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have the same jumper! :) I've never worn a shirt under mine but I think next time I'm gonna experiment and see how it looks :) thank for the inspiration!! you have a lovely blog! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like the look :D x

      Delete